Thursday, December 6, 2007

Day 33 – The Engine is On!

I’ve always believed that when it comes to creativity, timing is so mysterious. We can have a deadline, but somehow there’s a more powerful force than that. As you’ve all witnessed, after Rectoverso intense production, I couldn’t bring myself to move on to another project right away. Some transitional process is needed. Dan di dalamnya termasuk periode rehat, beristirahat, dan pemulihan.

Secara mengejutkan, di hari liburan kemarin justru saya mulai tergerak menulis. Walhasil, bab 20 selesai. My word count shows 34,650 words. I can now say I’m officially half way through.

Hari ini berangkat ke Cirebon bersama RSD. Had a heartfelt talk with the girls. Setelah jalan 7 kota bersama-sama, we realize our togetherness and our curhat session is what we miss the most.

The show was simple and nice. Penonton kebanyakan malu-malu tapi mau. Lagi-lagi, penonton Cirebon yang diramalkan berkarakter seperti Majalengka, kembali tak terbukti. They even were more shy than Banjar. But it was fun, despite the laron attack we had on stage. Ada satu laron yang bahkan dengan jitunya terbang ke mata saya. I couldn’t hold my laugh, though fortunately I could hold my note.

No comments:

Post a Comment