Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Newly Negotiated Deadline

January 29, 2008:

After exchanging few emails, saya dan Hypermind sepakat bahwa deadline baru untuk Perahu Kertas adalah 25 Februari 2008. Cannot be later than that karena pihak telco yang tertarik untuk bekerja sama telah menargetkan bulan Maret sebagai waktu peluncuran. These dates can still change, I know. But I also cannot delay any longer so I can work on other stuffs, or not work on all stuffs. Heheh. Kinda like the latter better.

I called my induk semang, Bu Ninong. Menceritakan kondisi saya, sekaligus menyatakan niat untuk memperpanjang tempat kos hingga akhir Februari. It has been proven. Having a headquarter is the best and most efficient way for me so far.

I count my calendar. Damn. Gotta work soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment