Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Day 18 - (Almost) Another Rectoverso Break

At Andi Rianto's house. It's almost 12 AM. Dan masih harus mengerjakan guide vocal untuk tiga lagu. I'm counting my days to Rectoverso production. 3 days to go, everybody.

Tapi hari ini saya masih belum mau menyetop timer. Hari ini saya masih berusaha menulis, meski cuma dapat satu halaman. Jadi chapter 17 masih setengah jalan. "Beruntung" namanya kalau besok bab itu bisa selesai. Tapi saya masih mau berusaha.

Rasanya saya mulai mengerti mengapa jurnal ini pada akhirnya membantu saya untuk maju terus. It's like having a supporting group, even though I cannot see you guys, and this writing process is something that I have to endure all by myself, in the solitude of my head quarter, and in my inner universe.

Last word count: 30,650 words.

5 comments:

  1. YAY!!! That's right..! We'll be here supporting you...
    XD

    +oil (jia you!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Semangattttt, Mbak :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. 30,650 out of 70,000. that's not bad...
    brati perahu kertasnya setengah jadi dung... bener ga?

    ReplyDelete
  4. C'mon, c'mon!
    Run till the finish line!!!

    ReplyDelete